Tuesday 18 October 2011

I can, I will, I am!

Howdy.
I am in week 2 of my 8 weeks to empowerment and I am feeling GOOD. I have been getting up when my alarm goes off, I have been eating much much healthier than I was before, (I have slipped up a few times, but that is ok!) I have been working out, and I have been giving myself lots of positive thoughts.

It is Chris's Birthday coming up, (This is Chris above. HOW GOOD is this photo? It is him with his sister.) so I have been making many exciting plans for his birthday. We are going to play barefoot bowls at a lawn bowls club on a Saturday afternoon. Man says he does not want a birthday cake, or a 'wall of shame', or speeches....but everyone knows that is what happens at big milestone parties! I have been talking to Jhanine from The Gallery, who makes the most beautiful cakes! She is going to be making a chef themed cake. I am a bit excited. I will of course be posting photos when I some! For the invitations we made CD's, with all of Chris's favourite songs on it. On the front was a picture of, 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly'. (His favourite movie) So far we have had everyone RSVP which is so great because lots of peeps are coming from interstate and we are a bit touched that everyone is making the effort to come out to a wee country town (Stawell) and play lawn bowls with us.

That is about all for now, I will pot again later in the week. Chris is having a very loud conversation with his brother who lives in Perth and I cannot concentrate. ;)
Night Night, Sleep Tight
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are lovely! Thank you for commenting...